So why am I so busy? Several events are converging at once, all of them urgent and important. As in:
· The summer edition of the Bulverde Area Humane Society newsletter is due. I’ve been working on it like mad. It needs to go out YESTERDAY.
· Belly dance performances are coming up. This means rehearsals, more at-home work, practice performances (next week!), costume alterations and fittings.
· The blog must go on! I continue to write and post daily, or almost daily.
· The digital copy of my book Where Are My Children? has to be finalized. It was originally published in regular book format in 1992 (under my maiden name Cassie Kimbrough). I bought software to create a digital form of it, and there it still sits in my computer. I still need to correct the formatting. This little chore is apparently necessary when converting a published book to a digital book. And I need to do this while I still have free technical support from the software company. I know I’ll need it.
AND, on top of all that:
· There’s still everyday life, relationships, chores, and other activities to keep up. Like going to visit my husband’s uncle in the hospital. Like attending a graduation party for the daughter of an old friend. Like grocery shopping, eating, and feeding the dogs.
So I’m a little stressed right now. This blog is probably of no interest to anybody else. I’m thinking on paper. So forgive me this time. I’ll make the next blog more interesting. I just don’t have time today!
Here's a little music video I'll throw in for entertainment. It's a good belly dance tune, plus it's happy and upbeat, as weddings should be. The singer is Nancy Ajram. (Notice the belly dancer in red - it's common to have belly dancers at weddings as part of the festivities.)